The new innovative solar mounting system Pure Tracker, designed by Alumil Solar in collaboration with the “Greenfields” company and entirely made of aluminium, offers a sun tracking function. The Pure Tracker consists of one axis system (vertical) and combines the advantages of a tracker mounting system with the flexibility of an aluminum structure, ensuring at the same time the highest possible value for money. The movement of the tracker is achieved using linear actuator motors (a 180W motor moves 50 PV panels) based on astronomical maps.
- At least 25% higher energy efficiency than fixed mounting systems
- Lightweight and flexible aluminium structure.
- Easy transport and quick installation.
- Static analysis based on Eurocodes.
- Suitable for panel with 2x1m dimensions.
- Low self-consumption.
|Type:||One axis tracker|
|Power per axle:||Up to 1kw|
|Control system:||PLC with standard backtracking function|
|Angle of rotation:||60 to -60 degrees|
|Max height:||1,8 m|
|Energy consumption:||Extremely low|