Our positive presence in the international markets keeps growing, a fact that is reflected not only in the numbers and volume of the results but also in the dispersion of the projects we participate worldwide. During the first 8 months of 2019 we provided ground-mounted structures for projects of a total electric power of 60MW in the following countries:
Also, at the level of cooperation with companies in our field, we found our permanent partners CHRISTOU MICHANIKI I.K.E., RENEL and SUNTECHNICS LTD, while large EPC companies contributed to the completion of our projects, such as:
which are leading manufacturers of PV projects worldwide.
The ground-mounted structures chosen for the construction of the projects are AS189 and SS189 which combine steel and aluminium and are the best highest quality solution in the lowest possible cost. Moreover, HELIOS 2100-AS189 and HELIOS 2100-SS189 typologies have the following advantages:
- Optimal utilization of space for maximum installed power (2 portrait or 3 landscape & 4 landscape).
- Two-pile system for better stability.
- Quick and easy structure components mounting process and panels placement (t-slot screws and nuts).
- Maximum distance between piles, hence fewer piles per MW.
- The tilt angle of the structure is designed according to the requirements of each project.
- A static structural design always accompanies the project taking into account the individual snow and wind loads in the area.
With 14 years of international experience in the construction field of mounted structures and a specialized and highly trained team of engineers, we participate in high electric power PV parks while being able to support the most demanding PV projects worldwide with a complete range of solutions and products.